Monday, October 15

Restaurant Tak Fok (Hong Kong Seafood)

Me and my friends celebrated SQ's birthday last Monday at a busy seafood restaurant in Bandar Sri Damansara. I strongly advised those who wish to try out this place to call for reservations. We arrived at 7.15pm and was shocked by the long queue.
I heard from a friend that they serve delicious crabs (i have had better ones at Kepong Wai-sek-kai)



Vegetables
Cheesy Crabs

(Man Tau)


(Sweet & Sour crabs)

(Salted egg yolk crabs)

(Coconut prawn..i think)

(Stairs leading to the 2nd floor)

(yeap...the view from 2nd floor)

Overall, the food was not bad. Food was served on time (but maybe they rushed, therefore quality and taste was a lil' comprimised). Oh..parking is a headache!

Restaurant Tak Fok > No.2-2A, Jalan Desa 1/3. Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, 52100 KL. Tel: 03-6272 3346

Rating: 3 of 5

1 comment:

Damien C said...

Hey, where's my hand? I thought one of my hands made it into your pictures! :)