Thursday, October 25

Noble House Restaurant, KL



I visited Noble House for a lunch buffet after a fellow blogger reviewed it.



Peking Duck is the fastest dish to finish and will not be replaced in this buffet.



I always wondered, why only eat the skin? How about the juicy flesh?



I paid RM 39.90 per pax for this buffet which entitles me to a bowl of shark's fin soup. Tasted quite good but I have doubts if it was 100% sharks fin.



Pig spare parts ... did not enjoy this meal.



Other dishes (can't remember all out it)



The variety of dishes served is well prepared and creative. I have also read in other blogs that the menu changes but the signature dishes will stay e.g. Peking Duck and Roasted Pork.




Oh, fresh salmons are available too, but no oysters.


Rating: 2.5 of 5

Noble House Restaurant, KL
Tel: 03-2145 8822

No comments: