Wednesday, October 10

Yummy Japanese buffet at "RAKUZEN"

I am a big fan of Japanese food. When I hear the word "eat-all-you-want for 1 price", I will be there.

I came to know about this place from fellow foodbloggers. Tucked in Chulan Square, this place only opens on during weekends (calling for reservations is the safest). If you are going there with a big group of friends, you are please to know that there are a few "tatami" rooms available that can fit more than 8 pax.



As i was busy trying to digest the whole menu, i did not manage to take many photos but here are a few but if it still does not make you crave, please call them at 03-21456200.



A great selection of shashimi is available (too busy eating, so no photos). Here is the score:

Food: 5 of 5
Ambience: 4 of 5
Parking: 4 of 5
Service: 4 of 5
Smoking: Yes! (dedicated corners)
Will I revisit?: YES!